For support in English, ask for help on the r/Jailbreak Discord Server.
Coolbooter allows you to dualboot any supported version of iOS on a select few of iOS device. Coolbooter is permanent, but can be removed through the Coolbooter app on the main OS.
Only the following devices are supported on iOS 5 to iOS 10:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad mini (1st Generation)
- iPod Touch 5G
This guide will require that you are already jailbroken on a supported device listed above.
- Add the repo:
- Download and install Coolbooter
- Choose any version of iOS you'd like
- You can choose how much storage the new partition is allocated by tapping
- Once your Coolbooter configuration is to your liking, tap
- Follow all onscreen prompts
- We recommend you choose to jailbreak the new OS as Coolbooter-installed versions of iOS cannot be jailbroken except by Coolbooter itself
- After the Coolbooter has completed, reboot your device
- You will need to jailbreak again if you are using a semi-untethered jailbreak
- Open Coolbooter
- When prompted to lock your device, lock it
To reboot back into your main version of iOS, reboot.