For support in English, ask for help on the r/Jailbreak Discord Server.
Evasi0n is capable of jailbreaking all devices on iOS 6.0 to 6.1.2
Evasi0n is an untethered jailbreak, meaning that it persists after reboot, so once it's installed you will not have to reinstall it unless you erase your device.
In order to use Evasi0n, you will need a Windows computer running Windows XP or newer, macOS 10.5 to 10.14, or a Linux distro with kernel version 2.6.24+ and libgtk+-2.0 version 2.24.13+ and the appropriate version of evasi0n from the Legacy JB Archive.
- The latest version of evasi0n for your platform from the Legacy JB Archive
- Extract the zip to a convenient location e.g. your Downloads folder
- Open the evasi0n application
- Plug your device into your computer
- In Evasi0n, click "Jailbreak"
- Once your phone has rebooted once, open the Evasi0n app on your home screen as prompted by the evasi0n desktop application
- Once your phone has rebooted again, unlock your device. Evasi0n will reboot your device one last time and you will see the evasi0n logo on your phone as it boots up
Once you see your lock screen, you should be jailbroken. Cydia will be on your home screen. You can use Cydia to install tweaks, themes and more.